Saturday, December 26, 2009

One of my Favorite days of the year December 26th

Today is one of my most favorite days of the year for so many reasons:
Yesterday I had a chance to see almost my entire family and we had
great time together.
Everyone was happy with their gifts.
The fridge is full - there are deserts everywhere. NO cooking today!
I slept until almost 10:00 am - this is extremely rare.
  My house is clean - no housework today!
Off from work - Hurray!
No phone calls!
No laundry!
It just keeps getting better and better(:-)

I hope you enjoy your day as much as I am enjoying mine.

 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Tracy - happy holidays. Actually, the house where I grew up was in North Philly, near Broad & Olney, but I think a lot of Philly rowhouses used the same plans/supplies around that time. Funny, I remember that fireplace very differently than it is in the photos. Weird how memory and reality can be so different.