Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Create Memories that last forever!


This Holiday season if you have small children you don't really know what will be the one thing of their childhood that will be the most memorable. Of all the gifts I received growing up, I only remember two things my barbie collection and my grandmothers silver trees each year. The tree is the one thing I always think of around Christmas. Back in the 70's this was the rage and if you had the color wheel to make it change colors you had something special.
No matter what you think is the hottest gift or the thing you spend the most money on, your children will probably remember one thing when they are grown.
Wishing everyone a Merry, Blessed, Happy, Safe Christmans.
This is not my actual family tree, it was found on the internet - I don't know what that brown thing in the lower right corner is.

1 comment:

Ann Made Studio said...

Hope you are having a great Christmas!